urtrip-thailand (‘urtrip-thailand’,‘urtrip-thailand.com’ ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) is dedicated to the respect and protection of its customers’ data privacy, as well as the compliance with the essential principles and provisions of data protection according to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (to be referred to as the ‘Ordinance’).
Scope of Terms
Collection of Information
urtrip-thailand might collect some Personal Information about you obtained through and provided by you to us while you are using this Website, as well as information regarding your usage of this Website including the times you open your user account (‘User Account’), proceed to visiting this Website or make reservations for any intended Services or using the Services.
1) Opening Your User Account
When you proceed to the opening of an account with us or proceed to amend any information of your User Account, urtrip-thailand may collect your Personal Information, such as and including the following, username, password, email address and telephone number.
2) Making Reservations for the Services or Using the Services
– (a) When you are proceeding to visit this Website, proceeding to make reservations for any intended Services or proceeding to use the Services, urtrip-thailand may collect and process certain information (which may include your Personal Information or may include non-personally identifiable information that are nonetheless linked to your Personal Information) amongst which but not limited to the ones mapped out below: Copies of correspondence (whether they be by e-mail, instant or personal messaging device or otherwise) between you and us; as well as between your and the Operators.
– (b) The Details of your usage of this Website (amongst which traffic data, location data as well as length of user sessions);
– (c) Reviews, feedback on and responses to surveys carried out by (Company Name) pertaining to the Services and newsletters which may be issued, published, circulated or distributed byurtrip-thailand;
– (d) Information that is automatically gathered, collected and stored in our server or the server of our third party service providers by proceeding to using or accessing to this Website (which includes the login name and password used for your User Account, your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, as well as browser information, pages visited, previous or following sites visited).
3) Regarding your payment safety and to avoid the fraudulent use of your credit card information, urtrip-thailand may ask for the details of your credit card as well as a copy of a government issued ID so as to verify your purchase after the payment is completed. For privacy matters, it will be asked to you to conceal your ID number as well as the numbers on your credit card besides the last 4 digits.
Storage of Information
The Personal Information as well as the other data that we are collecting from you may be passed on to, processed, and stored in our servers or the servers of our third party service providers.
Once urtrip-thailand has received your information, we shall proceed to use strict procedures as well as security features to try to prevent any unauthorized access.urtrip-thailand does not grant any representation, warranty or formal agreement that the Personal Information that you provide to us will be secure at all times, thus to the extent that urtrip-thailand has fulfilled its obligation, under no circumstances will urtrip-thailand be held responsible for any kind of loss, damage, cost and expenses which you may suffer or incur emerging from unauthorized access to or use or your Personal Information.
All the payment transactions conducted by us or our designated third-party provider of payment processing services shall be encrypted using encryption technology. You are held responsible for keeping your chosen password private as well as confidential, and not to share your password with kind of third party.
Usage of Information
urtrip-thailand shall not proceed to selling or renting your Personal Information to third parties.
urtrip-thailand shall use Personal Information as well as other data collected via this Website or while proceeding to making a purchase for the Services to create your User Account, so as to provide you with the Services, so as to successfully continue to improve this Website as well as the Services, and to contact you regarding the Services.
The main purpose of the usage of your Personal Information or such other data is to seek to achieve faster purchase requests, as well as a better customer support and lastly a prompt notice of new Services and special offers.
urtrip-thailand may periodically make use of your Personal Information so as to get in touch with you for feedback and review on your experience using this Website, or to offer special promotions as well as savings to you, should you indicate your consent to receive such communications. Should you prefer not to receive notices of special promotions or savings, you have the possibility to opt out of receiving such communications by replying to us via the hyperlink included in these notices.
Disclosure of Information
urtrip-thailand may periodically share as well as disclose your Personal Information as well as other data to third parties, some of whom may possibly be located outside of your country of residence. The conditions under which this kind of sharing and disclosure shall take place may consist of without limitation, the following:
We may from time to time share and disclose your Personal Information and other data to third parties, some of whom may be located outside your home country. The circumstances under which such sharing and disclosure will take place may include without limitation, the following:
2) Should you be a visitor, to the relevant Operator in contact with a Service which you have made a reservation for or have the intention of making a reservation for.
3) To our third party service providers (which includes Google Analytics) which we have engaged so as to perform certain services on our behalf, such as web hosting services, marketing, market research, data analysis, as well as to otherwise provide you with customer service.
4) In the event and to the extent required by any applicable law, order of court or requests by one or any governmental authority commanding to proceed to such disclosure.
5) In the event of a transaction of corporate nature, in affiliation with the sale, merger, acquisition, or otherwise reorganization or restructuring of corporate nature of our corporation, your Personal Information may be disclosed, transferred or shared to the new entity in control or its authorized third party for continuing our business.
6) To one of any of our agencies, advisors or other parties concerned so as to successfully protect the rights and property of urtrip-thailand
Data Access and Correction
Your Personal Information may be accessed and corrected by you via this Website, or you may submit a data access or correction request by sending a request by email at “[email protected]”. In the event of handling a data access or correction request, (Company Rights) reserves itself the right to check the identity of the requester so as to ensure that they are the person rightfully entitled to making such data access or correction request. A log book of data protection is maintained such as it is required under the Ordinance.
Last updated on 14/06/2018