1. Your Agreement
1.1 Your Acknowledgement
2.1 urtrip-thailand’s Modifications
3. Access and Use of the Services
3.1 Ownership of Content
◦ 3.1.1 This Website, as well as its domain name (www.urtrip-thailand.com), subdomains, content, features and application services (which includes and thus without limitation any mobile application services) offered from time to time by urtrip-thailand in relation forthwith, are the property of urtrip-thailand and are operated by urtrip-thailand.
3.2 Provision and Accessibility of Services
◦ 3.2.3 Should you link to this Website, urtrip-thailand may choose to revoke your rights to this link at any time, and thus solely at urtrip-thailand’s discretion. urtrip-thailand strictly reserves the right to demand prior written consent before linking to this Website.
4. Website and Content
4.1 Use of the Content
◦ 4.1.3 You, the User, are obligated to abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information and restrictions that are contained in this Website and the Content that you are accessing via this Website, and are obligated not to use, copy, reproduce, modify, upload, display, translate, perform, license, sell, publish, broadcast, distribute, transmit or otherwise exploit this Website or the Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights that are not owned by you without the strict and prior written consent of the respective owners, or in one or any way that should violate any third party rights, and thus for one or any reason whatsoever.
4.2 TIT’s Liability for the Website and Content
◦ 4.2.1 urtrip-thailand is not able to guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may hypothetically interact with while you are proceeding to use this Website. urtrip-thailand is not able to guarantee the authenticity, neither can it guarantee the accuracy of any content, materials or information which others users or the Operators may proceed to provide to you. The entirety of the content that is accessed by you while you are proceeding to use this Website is strictly at your own risk and you shall be strictly and solely held responsible for any sort of damage or loss to any party that would result from this moment forward.
◦ 4.2.2 urtrip-thailand is not and shall not be liable, and thus under no circumstances, in away sort of way for any Content, which includes but is not limited to any mistakes, errors or omissions in any Content, or any sort of loss or damage incurred or suffered that is in connection with the usage or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise rendered available through this Website.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
5.1 Intellectual Property
◦ 5.1.1 The entirety of intellectual property rights that subsist in respect of this Website strictly belongs to urtrip-thailand or have been licensed to urtrip-thailand for usage on this Website. This Website, the Service as well as the Content are strictly under the protection of copyright and other intellectual property rights as collective works and/or compilations, pursuant to applicable copyright laws, international conventions, as well as other intellectual property laws. You are undertaking that:
– (a) You, the User, shall not proceed to modify, transmit, publish, transfer, sell, create derivative work based on, perform, distribute, display, or in any other way exploit, one or any part of this Website and the Content, as well as the software, materials, or the Services in whole or partly;
– (b) You, the User, shall strictly and solely download or proceed to copy the Content (as well as other materials and items that are displayed on this Website or that are in relation to the Services) for personal as well as non-commercial use only, provided that you should maintain all copyright as well as other notices contained in such Content;
– (c) You, the User, shall not proceed to store any significant portion or any Content in any fashion. Proceeding to the copy or storage of any Content other than a personal and non-commercial usage is expressly prohibited without a prior written permission from urtrip-thailand or from the copyright holder that is identified in such Contents’ copyright notice.
6. User Submissions
6.1 Uploading of Information
◦ 6.1.1 While proceeding to use this Website or the Services, you may find yourself having to provide information that may be used by urtrip-thailand and/or the Operators in relation with the Services and that may be visible to other users using this Website. You, the User, acknowledge that by posting and sharing information or content the Website or otherwise providing any other content, materials or information to urtrip-thailand as well as the Operators in relation with the Services (“User Submissions”):
– (a) You therefore and thus grant to urtrip-thailand as well as the Operators a non-exclusive, worldwide, free of royalty, indefinite, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual, as well as transferable right to make usage and fully exploit such User Submissions, which includes all related intellectual property rights subsisted from then on, in relation with providing the Services and the act of operating this Website as well as urtrip-thailand’s business, which includes but is not limited to the promotion as well as redistribution of parts of or all the Services as well as derivative works in any media formats and via any medial channels;
– (d) You, the User, fully acknowledge and agree to the fact that urtrip-thailand fully retains the right to reformat, modify, create derivative works of, excerpt, and translate some or any User Submissions submitted by you, the User. For clarity purposes , the foregoing license to grant to (Company Name) does not affect your ownership of or right to grant additional non-exclusive licenses to the material in the User Submissions, unless other stated in written form; additionally
– (e) That all the User Submissions that have been publicly posted or privately transmitted via this Website is solely your own responsibility and that urtrip-thailand shall not be held liable for one or any errors or omissions in any such content.
7. Users Representations, Warranties and Undertakings
7.1 Use of this Website and the Services
◦ 7.1.1 You, the User, are representing, warranting and undertaking to urtrip-thailand that you shall not proceed to provide any User Submissions or otherwise use this Website or its/the Services in such a way that:
– (a) Infringes or proceeds to violate in any way the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights or any third party; or
– (b) Proceeds to violate in any way any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; or
– (c) Is potentially harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, or otherwise objectionable; or
– (d) That involves commercial activities and/or sales without any prior written or otherwise consent provided by urtrip-thailand such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or
– (e) That constitutes libel, impersonates any one person or entity, which includes but is not limited to any employee or representative of urtrip-thailand; or
– (f) That contains a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb, or any one other harmful computer code, file or program.
7.2 Removal of User Submissions
◦ 7.2.1 urtrip-thailand strictly reserves itself the right to proceed to remove any User Submissions from this Website and thus at any given time, and thus for any reason, including but not limited to, receipt of claims or allegations from any third parties or authorities pertaining to such User Submissions or if urtrip-thailand finds itself concerned that you may have breached in any way any of the aforementioned representations, warranties or undertakings, or for not reason at all.
7.3 Responsibility for User Submissions
◦ 7.3.1 You, the User, remain solely and fully responsible for all User Submissions that you proceed to Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise disseminate while using, or in connection with, this Website.
◦ 7.3.2 You, the User, proceed to fully acknowledge that you shall be held strictly and solely responsible for you own User Submissions as well as the consequences of posting or proceeding to publish all of you User Submissions on this Website. You, the User, represent, warrant and undertake to urtrip-thailand that:
– (b) Neither the User Submissions nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the User Submission or TIT’s use of the User Submissions, or any portion thereof, on or through this Website and/or the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate any third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation.
◦ 7.3.3 You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with using this Website and/or the Services. You further represent, warrant and undertake to urtrip-thailand that you shall not:
– (a) Conduct any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity which may be grounds for termination of your right to access or use this Website and/or the Services; or
– (b) Post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other user of this Website; or
– (c) Violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material (including material that may be considered threatening or obscene), or engage in any kind of illegal activity that is expressly prohibited; or
– (d) Proceed to run a mailing list, list, or any other such form of automated responders, or “spam” on this Website, or any processes that should run or are activated while you are not logged on to this Website, or that would in any other way interfere with the proper working of or place an unreasonable load on the infrastructure of this Website; or
– (e) Proceed to use a manual or automated software, device or any other process to “crawl”, “scrape”, or “spider”, one of any of the pages of this Website; or
– (f) Proceed to decompile, reverse engineer, or to otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of this Website.
◦ 7.3.4 You, the User, will strictly be held responsible for withholding, filing as well as reporting all taxes, duties and other governmental assessments that is linked in any way with your activity in connection with using this Website and/or its/the Services.
8. Registration and Security
8.1 Opening of your urtrip-thailand Account
◦ 8.1.1 In the event of using the Services, you, the User, may be required to open as well as maintain an account with urtrip-thailand (“urtrip-thailand Account”)
8.2 Provision of Personal Information
◦ 8.2.1 As a formal condition to proceeding to use some of the aspects of the Services, you, the User, may be required to register with urtrip-thailand as well as to select a password and username (“urtrip-thailand User ID”)
◦ 8.2.3 You represent that you shall not:
– (a) Proceed to select or use as a urtrip-thailand User ID a name that would be that of another person and thus with the intent to impersonate the aforementioned person; or
– (b) Proceed to use as a urtrip-thailand User ID a name that is subject to any sort of right of a person other than your own and thus without the appropriate authorization or consent.
◦ 8.2.4 urtrip-thailand strictly reserves itself the right to refuse registration of or to cancel a urtrip-thailand Account as its sole discretion. You shall strictly be held responsible for maintaining the confidential aspect of your password.
9. Reviews – Further correspondence – Rights to User Content
9.1. By proceeding to complete a booking, you, the User, fully agree to receive confirmation messages (that will be in the form of emails as well as app notifications), and an invitation email(s) or app notification(s) so as for you to proceed to complete our guest review form which we may proceed to send to you after you finish an activity. Please note that leaving a review is optional. For clarification, the confirmation and guest review emails are strictly transitional communications and are not part of the newsletter or the marketing emails, from which it is fully possible for you to unsubscribe. It is possible for the completed guest review to be uploaded onto the related and relevant activity page on the urtrip-thailand online platforms within 72 hours of the submission for the sole and only purpose of providing in information to hypothetical (future) customers regarding your opinion of these service (level) as well as the quality of the Activity. Each User account may only submit a single review per activity booked once or multiple times within the same calendar month.
9.2. By proceeding to post a review, you are granting urtrip-thailand the full, as well as perpetual, free, transferable and irrevocable rights to all the submitted user content, submitted by you, the User. urtrip-thailand reserves itself the full right to translate, as well as to edit, adjust, reject, refuse or remove reviews at its sole discretion.
9.3. You, the User, proceed to confirm that you shall comply with these Guest Review Guidelines. Additionally, you proceed to represent and warrant that
◦ 9.3.1. You indeed own as well as control the entirety of the rights to user content that you post or otherwise distribute via this Website, or you otherwise do possess the lawful right to post as well as distribute such user content to or via the platform; and
◦ 9.3.2. Such content is accurate and shall not be misleading in any sort of way; and
9.4. Posted review may and shall not contain under circumstances, obscenities, profanity of any nature, inappropriate content of any nature, hate speech and offensive content, promotion of illegal misconduct, other people’s personal information such as their name, phone number or email address, and irrelevant content, such as promotional, invite and reward information. Additionally, reviews may and shall not under any circumstance defame, abuse, harass, or otherwise violate in any way the legal rights of others.
10. Tickets, Vouchers, Fees and Payment
10.1 Purchase and Use of the Vouchers
◦ 10.1.1 Via this Website, you, the User, may proceed to purchase vouchers from urtrip-thailand for the Services (“Vouchers”) that are offered by the Operators in the variety of destinations available on the Website. Subject to the policy of the relevant Operator, you shall receive an email confirmation of your purchase that shall contact a Voucher confirmation number (“Confirmation Number”) as well as a printable version of your Voucher.
◦ 10.1.2 So as to use your Voucher, you, the User, must show-up in person and on time at the meeting point chosen by the relevant Operator, and to present such document and/or additional information as might be required by the Operator, which may possibly include your Confirmation Number and/or the printed version of the Voucher. Should you fail to appear on time or to provide such aforementioned information o document, no refund shall be granted by either the Operator or urtrip-thailand.
◦ 10.1.3 An operator may possibly require you, the User, to provide a proof of identification bearing your photo so as to authorize the usage of your Voucher. Neither urtrip-thailand nor the Operator shall be held responsible for the loss, destruction or theft of the Voucher or Confirmation Numbers. Voucher shall be deemed void should the relevant Services to be provided be prohibited by any law. Should you attempt to use a Voucher in an unlawful manner (e.g., Using an alcoholic beverage tasting Voucher while underage), the respective Operator may refuse to accept your Voucher, and in which case, no refund shall be granted by either the Operator or urtrip-thailand.
10.2 Terms of the Vouchers
◦ 10.2.1 The term of use of each Voucher may possibly vary depending on the Operator and any sort of restriction that should apply to the usage of such Voucher, including but not limited to a minimum age requirement, shall be conveyed to you, the User, at the time of purchase on the Website.
◦ 10.2.2 Vouchers represent admission tickets to one-time single event (‘Events’): the date(s) on which a Voucher can be used by the customer shall be stated on the Voucher itself. Should you not make usage of your Voucher on or by the date indicated on said Voucher, unless expressly set forth therein, no refund shall be granted by either the Operator or urtrip-thailand
10.3 Cancellation of Vouchers
◦ 10.3.1 You, the User, have the possibility to cancel your Voucher by contacting urtrip-thailand’s customer service (email@example.com) and thus within the cancellation period, as it is stated at the time of the purchase on the Website. Cancellation windows may vary on a case by case basis. A Voucher that is cancelled with the required notice shall be refunded, minus the transaction fees, to the credit card used during your purchase or the Voucher.
◦ 10.3.2 Operators, not urtrip-thailand are the providers of the Services for the Events, to which the Vouchers may correspond to; and thus are solely and strictly responsible for accepting or rejecting any Voucher that you may purchase, as related to such Services.
◦ 10.3.3 You may please directly consult the relevant Operator, should you have any enquiries or complaints pertaining to the Services your received in relation with your Voucher. Unless expressly set forth therein, all fees paid for Voucher are non-refundable. The prices that are quoted for Vouchers are in the currency that is stated on the Website at the time prior to the purchase.
◦ 10.3.4 Should an event that you have purchased a Voucher for be cancelled by the relevant Operator, urtrip-thailand shall notify you as soon as reasonably possible and practicable, and shall process to a full refund to the credit card used for the purchase of said Voucher.
10.4 Required Assistance
10.5 Additional Charges
◦ 10.5.1 urtrip-thailand reserves the right to require payment of fees or charges for any Services offered by urtrip-thailand. You shall pay all applicable fees or charges, as described on this Website in connection with such Services selected by you.
10.6 Modifications to Charges
◦ 10.6.1 urtrip-thailand strictly reserves itself the right to modify its price list for fees or charges, and thus at any time, upon notice to you, the User, the aforementioned notice may be sent to you by email or posted on this Website. Your usage, or discontinued usage, of the Services offered by urtrip-thailand following the aforementioned notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or revised fees or charges.
10.7 TIT’s Rights and Obligations
◦ 10.7.1 urtrip-thailand strictly reserves itself the right to deny as well to cancel bookings or purchases of any Services that could potentially be deemed in violation of this policy. Such a determination is at urtrip-thailand’s sole discretion.
◦ 10.7.2 urtrip-thailand intends to offer or to procure the Operators to offer the Services to you, the User, at the best activities that are available on the market. You, the User, proceed to acknowledge and agree that all taxes and additional fees for specific Services that may be payable for using the Services are expressly excluded in determining the best price.
10.7.3 The terms and conditions and return policies above are applicable to all urtrip-thailand’s users and thus worldwide.
11.1 TIT Coupons
◦ 11.1.1 urtrip-thailand’s coupons are coupons with a single use that shall be sent to your designated email address or that shall be applied directly to your urtrip-thailand’s account, which may be used in exchange for discounts off of future bookings on the urtrip-thailand Booking Platform.
◦ 11.2.2 urtrip-thailand coupons may be obtained via the following means:
– (a) You, the User, may receive urtrip-thailand Coupons and thus via the urtrip-thailand Referral Program, as further elaborated on in Clause 11; or
– (b) You, the User, may receive urtrip-thailand Coupons by other authorized means as may be determined at urtrip-thailand’s sole discretion.
11.2 Abuse of Discounts
– (a) The immediate Termination of your urtrip-thailand Account; or
– (b) The Cancellation of all Trip Credits or Company Name Coupons as previously accrued; or
– (c) The Refusal of the provision of the Services to you, the fraudulent User; or
– (d) Any other measures as deemed appropriate by urtrip-thailand and thus at its sole discretion.
12. urtrip-thailand Referral Program
12.1 The Program
◦ 12.1.1 On certain or specific urtrip-thailand sites, urtrip-thailand may offer to its member the opportunity to earn urtrip-thailand Coupons, when they proceed to invite friends to become members of a urtrip-thailand site for example, and said friends proceed to make a confirmed booking via an authorized urtrip-thailand invitation channel (“urtrip-thailand Authorized Channel”) (e.g., an invitation that would be sent via urtrip-thailand’s website, Facebook or another social media channel/platform as supported by urtrip-thailand.
◦ 12.2.1 You, The User may only earn urtrip-thailand Coupons via urtrip-thailand’s authorized member invite mechanisms or links. Referrals outside of a urtrip-thailand Authorized Channel shall not result in any urtrip-thailand Coupons. You, the User, proceed to acknowledge and understand that urtrip-thailand Coupons are non transferable, may and shall not be auctioned, bartered, or sold, as well as may not not be pooled with other Users.
◦ 12.2.2 You, the User, shall solely receive urtrip-thailand Coupons for the first confirmed bookings that has been made by a friend/referral proceeding to make their very first booking on the urtrip-thailand Site and subsequently proceed to the completion of their first booking as a result of an invite from you, and thus via a urtrip-thailand Authorized Channel. Should your friends fail to follow the directions in the invite email or other valid invite mechanism or link to accept the invitation, you may not receive urtrip-thailand Coupons, and urtrip-thailand shall have no liability to you, the User, for your friend’s failure to follow the directions in the invite email.
◦ 12.2.4 You, the User, must not proceed to conduct your own promotion in connection with the urtrip-thailand Referral Program. You may not proceed to engage in any sort of promotional, marketing, or other advertising activities on behalf of urtrip-thailand, which includes the use of any trademarks of urtrip-thailand.
◦ 12.2.6 urtrip-thailand Coupons shall be emailed to your designated email address within the 24 hours of one of your qualifying referrals proceeding to complete their first confirmed booking on urtrip-thailand’s website
◦ 12.2.7 urtrip-thailand strictly reserves itself the right to proceed to modify the values and/or rewards of the urtrip-thailand Referral Program and thus based on each User’s activity.
◦ 12.2.8 urtrip-thailand Referral Program is void where prohibited by law. urtrip-thailand strictly reserves itself the right to proceed to modify as well as to terminate the urtrip-thailand Referral Program and thus at any time. Should there be any tax liability for the accumulation and/or use of urtrip-thailand Coupons, such taxes are and shall be the sole responsibility of the participant/User. You proceed to acknowledge and understand that your urtrip-thailand Account may not accurately reflect the urtrip-thailand Coupons you have actually earned. urtrip-thailand doesn’t and shall not have any liability for any errors displayed in your urtrip-thailand Account.
14.1 urtrip-thailand’s Indemnification
14.2 urtrip-thailand’s Involvement
◦ 14.2.1 urtrip-thailand may, should it be necessary, proceed to participate in the defense of any claim or action as well as any negotiations for settlement. You, the User, shall not make any settlement that may hypothetically adversely affect the rights or obligations of urtrip-thailand and thus without urtrip-thailand’s prior consent and written approval. urtrip-thailand reserves the right, at its expense and thus upon notice to you to assume exclusive defense as well as control of any claim or action.
15. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
15.1 Parties’ Relationship
◦ 15.1.1 urtrip-thailand does not have any special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you for proceeding to access and use this Website and the Content. You, the User, proceed to acknowledge that urtrip-thailand does not have any control over, and no duty to take any action regarding:
– (a) Which users gain access to this Website;
– (b) What content you proceed to access via this Website;
– (c) What effects the Content may have on you, the User;
– (d) How you, the User, may proceed to interpret or use the Content; and
– (e) What actions you, the User, may proceed to take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
15.2 Services and Comments
◦ 15.2.1 urtrip-thailand does not make any representations or warranties in regards to the accuracy of descriptions available anywhere on the Services, or in regards to the suggestions or recommendations of the Services offered or purchased via this Website.
15.3 Exemption of Liability
◦ 15.3.1 In no event and under no circumstance shall urtrip-thailand, this Website, or any of urtrip-thailand’s holding companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and/or employees be liable for any loss of profits or any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of, based on, or that results from:
– (a) This Website; or
– (d) Usage of this Website, tools or Services we provide in relation to the business we operate on this Website by you or any third party; or
– (e) Any actual or otherwise attempted communication or transaction between users, in each case, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
◦ 15.3.2 These limitations and exclusions strictly apply and thus without regard to whether the damages arise from:
– (a) Breach of contract; or
– (b) Breach of warranty; or
– (c) Strict liability; or
– (d) Tort; or
– (e) Negligence; or
– (f) Any other cause of action, to the maximum extent that such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.
◦ 15.3.3 This Website, including all of its content, software, functions, materials and information made available on or accessed via and through this Website, is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, urtrip-thailand does not make any representations or warranties of any kind, whether and either express or implied, which includes but is not limited to the content on this Website or the materials, information and functions that are made accessible through and via this Website, for any of the Services or hypertext links to third parties or for any breach of security that is associated with the transmission of sensitive information through and via this Website, or for Operator ability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or that the use of the Services will be uninterrupted or shall remain error-free.
◦ 15.3.7 You, the User, proceed to acknowledge and agree that you shall not hold or seek to hold urtrip-thailand responsible for the content provided by one or any Operator or third party and you, the User, further proceed to acknowledge and agree that urtrip-thailand is not a party to any transaction in relation to the Services provided by any Operator or third party. urtrip-thailand does not have control over and does not proceed to guarantee the safety of any transaction, tours and/or activities or the truth or accuracy of any listing or other content provided by any Operator or third party on this Website.
◦ 15.4.2 In any event, and thus to the fullest extent permissible by the applicable law, urtrip-thailand’s liability, as well as the the liability of any member of urtrip-thailand, to you or any other third party and thus in any other circumstance arising out of or in relation with this Website is limited to the greater of:
– (a) The amount of fees that you have proceeded to pay to urtrip-thailand in the twelve months prior to the action giving rise to liability; or
– (b) US$ Dollars 300.00 in the aggregate for all claims.
16. Interaction with Third Parties
16.1 Links to Third Party Websites
◦ 16.1.1 This Website possibly contains links to third party websites or services (“Third Party Websites”) that are not owned or controlled by urtrip-thailand, or the Services may be accessible by logging in via a Third Party Website. Links to Third Party Websites do not constitute in any way an endorsement or recommendation by urtrip-thailand of such Third Party Websites or the information, products, advertising or other materials that are available on those Third Party Websites.
◦ 16.1.3 urtrip-thailand does not have any control over, and shall assume no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions that are expressed in any Third Party Websites. Additionally, urtrip-thailand shall not and cannot monitor, verify, censor or edit the content of any Third Party Website. By proceeding to use the Services, you hereby proceed to expressly relieve and hold urtrip-thailand harmless from any and all liability that may arise from your own usage of any Third Party Website.
◦ 16.1.4 Your interactions with organisations and/or individuals found on or via the Services including but not limited to the multiple Operators, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the relevant aforementioned organisation and/or individuals.
◦ 16.1.5 You, the User, should proceed to conduct whatever investigation you would feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction and thus with any of these third parties.
16.2 urtrip-thailand’s Responsibility
◦ 16.2.1 You, the User, proceed to acknowledge as well as to agree that urtrip-thailand is not and shall not be held responsible or liable for any type of loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. Should there be a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you, the User, proceed to acknowledge as well as to understand and agree that urtrip-thailand is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you, the User, may have a dispute with one or more other users or third parties, you thus and hereby release urtrip-thailand, its holding companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to such disputes.
17.1 Termination by urtrip-thailand
17.2 Effects of Termination
18. Passports, Visas & Insurances
18.1 Your Responsibilities
◦ 18.1.1 It is the sole and utter responsibility of all passengers, and thus regardless of nationality and destination, to proceed to thoroughly check with the relevant consulate of the country they are planning on visiting for current entry requirements.
◦ 18.1.2 As visa and health requirements are subject to frequent changes without notice, urtrip-thailand does thoroughly recommend that you, the User, proceed to verify health and visa requirements with the relevant consulate and thus appropriately prior to departure.
◦ 18.1.3 urtrip-thailand does strongly recommend that you, the User, do proceed to purchase a relevant and comprehensive travel insurance policy and thus appropriately prior to departure.
19. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
19.1 Governing Law
22. Order Cancellation, Change & Refund Policy
22.1 You may proceed to cancel your order at any given time. If you decide to cancel your booking you are entitled to the specific conditions of refund of the activity provided depending on the activity’s cancellation cutoff date (generally 2 to 4 days before the activity is scheduled to happen). Please check for this information on the activity page description, as activities may have specific cutoff date which are listed in each activity page.
22.2 In any case, transactions fees, booking fees and taxes are non-refundable.
22.3 No refund shall be given for cancellation requests received after the activity’s cutoff date has passed. Regardless of the reason which brought this request for cancelation.
22.4 Should you wish to change the date of your booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we check with the activity provider and confirm this change is possible. Should the change not be possible, because of a lack of capacity from the activity provider (i.e if all tours are full) then the next available date will be suggested instead. Not being able to change the dates of a booking cannot form the base to any compensation claim.
Last updated on March 29th of 2019