- 1 Thrilling ride on the jungle’s only roller coaster
- 1 Hr ATV driving in a cool designed track from nature
- 2 Hrs whitewater rafting through the unbelievable scenery around Mae Taeng River
- Professional guide & insurance included
WHAT TO EXPECT
A new and exciting experience for adventure for those who love extreme activities.
We challenge you to try! Join in the Jungle Coaster, which is a two-seater adrenaline rush powered by gravity that snakes around the canopy on steel rails. Explore the mountain with riding an ATV and take an adrenaline shot with a whitewater rafting descent in breathtaking views of Chiang Mai.
> The first and the only ride of its type in Chiang Mai
> Time to take the breaks off and let yourself fly down the tracks
> A stunning nature
> Great variety of activities
You will receive an email confirmation of your booking within 1 business day. With the e-voucher attached. In the unlikely case you don’t receive the email please do check your spam folder before notifying us via email at email@example.com.
HOW TO TRIP?
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- An operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance.
Transport information –
- Transfer is included.
- Extra charge for transport from hotel outside city: 500 (฿).
- After booking, operator will contact you to organize the pick-up.
- Please be at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time.
|Transport||Free Hotel Pick-Up|
|Cancellation||Full Refund-48 Hrs Prior notice|
Book the trip
Jungle Coaster with ATV & Whitewater Rafting
- Transportation for a city hotel
- 1 round jungle roller coaster
- Injury Insurance 1 million (฿)
- Professional guide
- Uniform & protection gears (Full-face Helmet, Chest protection, Gloves)
- Drinking water
- Extra charge for transport from hotel outside city: 500 (฿)
- Towel, Shampoo, Soap
Key Details List
- Languages: English / Thai
- Restriction: Child under 7 years old, under 110 cm tall, weigh over 100 kg, pregnant women, people with heart problems
- Departure location: Chiang Mai
- Arrival location: Chiang Mai
- Cancellation: Full Refund with 48 Hrs prior notice
Insider Tips/What to Bring
- Towel, Shampoo, Soap
- Dry cloth for change
- Wear outdoor shoes (no flip-flops or slippers)
- Wear loose-fitting long pants and a long-sleeve shirt
- Camera and a plastic bag or waterproof case to protect it
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellant