- Challenge yourself to fly through the trees and get truly close to nature
- Thrilling ride on the jungle’s only roller coaster
- Rafting through the unbelievable scenery around Mae Taeng River
- Professional guide & insurance
WHAT TO EXPECT
Calling all thrill seekers! If you’re looking for exciting outdoor activities in Chiang Mai, then this is your day!
This fast-paced course will challenge you to fly through the trees on 14 ziplines and take on a thrilling ride on the jungle’s only roller coaster, then finish with a refreshing white water rafting adventure. Experience the extreme speed in the nature of Chiang Mai is unforgettable.
> Ride through the jungle at high speed
> Enjoying breathtaking views
> Shuttling in the dense woods
> Refreshing and exciting feelings at the same time
You will receive an email confirmation of your booking within 1 business day. With the e-voucher attached. In the unlikely case you don’t receive the email please do check your spam folder before notifying us via email at [email protected]
HOW TO TRIP?
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- An operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance.
Transport information –
- Transfer is included.
- After booking, operator will contact you to organize the pick-up.
- Please be at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time.
|Transport||Free Hotel Pick-Up|
|Cancellation||Full Refund-48 Hrs Prior notice|
Book the trip
Jungle Coaster with Zipline & White Water Rafting
- Transportation for a city hotel
- 1 round jungle roller coaster
- Injury insurance 1 million (฿)
- Professional guide
- Personal protection equipment (harness, helmet, and safety lanyards)
- Drinking water
- Extra charge for transport from hotel outside city: 500 (฿)
- Towel, Shampoo, Soap
Key Details List
- Languages: English / Thai
- Restriction: Child under 7 years old, under 110 cm tall, weigh over 100 kg, pregnant women, people with heart problems.
- Departure location: Chiang Mai
- Arrival location: Chiang Mai
- Cancellation: Full Refund with 48 Hrs prior notice
Insider Tips/What to Bring
- Towel, Shampoo, Soap
- Dry cloth for change
- Wear outdoor shoes (no flip-flops or slippers)
- Wear loose-fitting long pants and a long-sleeve shirt
- Camera and a plastic bag or waterproof case to protect it
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellant