- Discover Bangkok by bike and boat
- Enjoy the cool breeze and views crossing the mighty Chao Phraya River
- Explore the mix of religions and cultures in the old capital of Thailand
- Enjoy an authentic local Thai lunch in a peaceful canal side restaurant
WHAT TO EXPECT
Cycle down to the Chao Phraya River along the maze of colourful city back streets.
Crossing to the old capital of Thailand and enjoy the bustling life on the river. Explore local markets and the peaceful narrow lanes in the Portuguese community. Then, enjoy the cool breeze cycling up to the beautiful Chinese shrine. Explore the magnificent riverside temples, learn about the beautiful culture of Thailand and make an offering to Buddha.
> Explore Bangkok in every unique way
> Enjoy a unique insight of local life
> See the magnificent temple
> Soak in the peaceful ambiance of life
You will receive an email confirmation of your booking within 1 business day. With the e-voucher attached. In the unlikely case you don’t receive the email please do check your spam folder before notifying us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The trip starts at 9:30 am every day
Enjoy the meandering journey down to the river through the colourful back streets that are well off the beaten tourist path
- River Ferry
Join the locals and roll onto the river ferry and enjoy the cool breeze and views crossing the mighty Chao Phraya River
- Kudeejeen Community
In the old capital of Thailand explore the mix of religions and cultures that harmoniously exist in the small Portuguese community
- Taoist Temple
Explore Bangkok’s first Chinese Buddhist shrine located on the banks of the river and enjoy the peaceful spiritual atmosphere
- Wat Kalayanamit
Discover the beautiful culture of Thailand and make an offering for the largest seated Buddha image in Bangkok
- Wat Arun
Explore one of the most famous riverside landmarks in Bangkok, the Temple of Dawn, and enjoy the beautiful riverside views
- Long Tail Boat
Relax and experience the slow pace of life along the network of canals in Thonburi known as the ‘Venice of the East’
- Local Thai Lunch
Sit back and watch the local life as it floats past, and enjoy an authentic local Thai lunch in a peaceful canal side restaurant
- Baan Sinlapin
Explore the century-old traditional Thai home, known as the Artist House, and the surrounding Khlong Bang Luang community
- Chao Phraya River
Experience the thrilling high-speed adventure travelling along the river and enjoy the wind rushing through your hair
HOW TO TRIP?
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified.
Transport information –
- Transfers are not included
|Ticket Type||Join in Tour, Private Tour|
|Cancellation||Refund 24 hours notice (minus a 10% processing fee)|
Book the trip
Siam Tara Combo Tour I Join in Tour
- Safety helmets
- Adult bicycles fitted with a bike bag
- Children’s bicycles suitable for a minimum height of 120cm
- Cold drinks and snacks during the tour
- English-speaking local Thai guide
- Sarongs to cover your arms and knees
- A free fish foot spa
- Long tail boat trips across the mighty Chao Phraya River
- An email link to download your pictures after the trip
- Life vests
- Child carriers suitable for a maximum weight of 18kg and maximum height of 115cm
Key Details List
- Languages: English / Thai
- Restriction: anyone who has no cycling experience. Please dress modestly: do not wear shorts, tight pants, torn pants, mini short skirts, sportswear, sandals or sleeveless shirts. Private tour option for 4 people min, extra fee / people (฿) 500.
- Free of charge for Child’s carried: Max weight 18kg, height 115cm.
- Departure location: Bangkok
- Arrival location: Bangkok
- We allow online bookings for up to 8 people. For larger groups please send us a request.
- Cancelation: Refund 24 hours notice (minus a 10% processing fee)
Insider Tips/What to Bring
- It's a good idea to bring a camera to catch the action as this activity makes for unforgettable memories.
- Cotton clothes with sensible shoes, please avoid flip-flops or sandals.