- Spend a great day mountain biking in Northern Thailand’s National parks
- Cross country & downhill mountain bikes, all safety gear, unmatched knowledge of trails in the forest
- Breathtaking views and discoveries including mountains, jungle, hill tribes
- For advanced riders or a beginners
WHAT TO EXPECT
A mountain bike paradise, awash with fantastic trails and brilliant downhill runs. Escape the busy tourist-packed city and experience the nature of the forest.
Hundreds of hours riding the unmapped trail systems of the Himalayan Foothills above Chiang Mai show you the most beautiful and interesting routes only accessible by mountain biking tours. Top of the mountains at approx. 5700 feet (1600m), allowing us over 4000 feet downhill elevation change. Hill Tribes, experience the true jungle of Northern Thailand. Riders of all abilities in good physical condition. If this is your first visit to Thailand or Chiang Mai, mountain biking should definitely be on your itinerary.
> Stunning views, facing east overlooking the Mae Ping valley, at 1000 m elevation
> Beginners enjoy a thorough safety briefing and test ride
> Amazing forest landscapes with great views of the Mae Ping Valley below.
> Meeting with Hmong Tribe’s people with different lifestyle exchanges
You will receive an email confirmation of your booking within 1 business day. With the e-voucher attached. In the unlikely case you don’t receive the email please do check your spam folder before notifying us via email at [email protected]
- Hotel pickup is at 930 am
- Preparation and signup at the shop,
- 45 minute drive to the top of Doi Pui Mountain, 1600m elev.
- Intro to Off Road (Jeep Track) mountain biking with descent through Doi Suthep National Park.
- Final preparation of bikes in the Doi Suthep National Park.
- First part of the trip to the Coffee Plantation.
- First resting point at the Coffee Plantation.
- Stop at the Hmong village.
- Riding towards Lake Huay Tueng Tao at the base of Doi Pui Mountain.
- Lunch at the Lake Huay Tueng Tao with cool drink or even a swim.
- Head back to Chiang Mai.
HOW TO TRIP?
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
Transport Information –
- Transport is included from the meeting point in Chiang Mai to the activity location, and return
- After booking, operator will contact you to organize the pick-up
- As this is a group activity, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Please be at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time
|Transport||Free Hotel Pick-Up|
|Cancellation||Full Refund-4 Days Prior notice|
|Ticket Type||Adult, Child|
Mountain Biking "The Eagle Trip" I Adult
- Mountain bike
- Safety helmet
- Food & Beverages
- Mosquito Spray
-Transport from outside of Chiang Mai City
- Sun Cream
Key Details List
- Languages: English / Thai
- Transport: Included from Chiang Mai center
- Restrictions: Not recommended for riders under 12 years old and over 65 years old /Not suitable during pregnancy
- Departure location: Chiang Mai city
- Arrival location: Chiang Mai city
- We allow online bookings for groups of 1-15 people. For larger groups please send us a request
- Free cancelation up to 4 days before the start